Activity and adventure breaks in Scotland were clearly meant to happen here. The drama and serenity of the magnificent landscapes which await you add to the excitement and the evocative atmosphere.
- Sensational mixed walking of all grades on the West Highland Way.
- Starting from the hotel, there is a terrific hill-walking circuit taking in the following five munros: Beinn Dorain (1076m, Munro 64), Beinn Mhanach (953m, Munro 210), Beinn a'Chreachain (1081m, Munro 61), Beinn Achaladair (1038m, Munro 94) and Beinn an Dothaidh (1004m, Munro 129).
- For mountain bikers and skiers, you are on the West Highland Way and close to the world-class facilities of Glencoe and Fort William.
- Indoor ice walls and ice climbing at Ice Factor in Kinlochleven.
- Whitewater rafting, kayaking and canoeing on the River Orchy.
- For golfers there is a 9 hole course at Ballachulish and an 18 hole course at Fort William.
The following country sports can be arranged by the hotel:
- Salmon and trout fishing on the River Orchy
- Clay pigeon shooting
- Pony and horse riding