Bridge of Orchy Hotel RE-OPENING on the 15th of July
- Endless amounts of outdoor space for walking and cycling
- Outside bedrooms with outdoor 24/7 no-contact access
- All bedrooms fully sanitised and sealed prior to your arrival
- All public areas sanitised regularly as per the government guidelines
- Spacious dining areas ensuring social distancing
- In-Room dining facilities available if required
- Highly trained staff with excellent customer service skills
- Outstanding food from our “Inspirational Chef of the Year 2020” winner
- Our new Hotel app allowing you to check in prior to arrival
- All staff meticulously trained for everyone's safety
Explore Ben Dorain and Ben Dothaid
Right on our doorstep of Bridge of Orchy Hotel, no better way to challenge yourself physically and enjoy the freedom of the great outdoors.
Scenic walks on the West Highland Way
With endless walks and trails, enjoy all the space that you need to unwind after lockdown.
Staycation at Bridge of Orchy
Glen Coe, Rannoch Moor, Glen Orchy just a few of the very best places to visit in Argyll and Scotland in general can offer. Oban distillery and Inveraray Castle are in close proximity to our hotel. Take the train from Bridge of Orchy to Fort William or even to Glenfinnan to visit a famous viaduct.
Book with confidence with our Pre-paid or Flexi rate.
For more information please click on the Book Direct Now button or email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01838 400 208 from Monday to Friday betweem 9am to 5pm.